Meinl M-Series MS18FMC Fusion Medium Crash cymbale 18"
Made in Germany. That label often implies that a product offers excellent engineering quality, and Meinl's M-Series cymbals are no exception. The MS18FMC is an 18-inch Fusion Medium Crash - which means that the inner part of the cymbal has a brilliant finish, while the outer part has a traditional finish. This visually remarkable crash is made of B20 bronze, which consists of 80% copper and 20% tin.
Compared to its smaller 16-inch sibling, this MS18FMC Medium Crash offers a clearly lower-pitched tone without sacrificing its directness - its attack is just as smooth and fast. Its relatively thin outer rim gives its sound a beautiful shimmer, but it also has plenty of body for use in a full band setting. Furthermore, the 20-inch M-Series Fusion Medium Crash produces a highly musical tone and offers excellent versatility - this crash will fit right in with virtually any setup.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Finition de la cymbale standard / traditionnel, brillant
- Convient surtout au style de musique tous styles
- Diamètre crash 18 pouces
- Poids de la cymbale moyen
- Martelé à la main non
- Sonorité sombre, chaude
- Matière / alliage B20 bronze
- Sustain moyen
Poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 1,6 kg
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 45,5 x 45,5 x 3,5 cm
- Meinl M-Series Fusion Medium Crash cymbal
- model: MS18FMC
- size: 18 inches
- made of B20 bronze
- automated manufacturing
- finish: partly brilliant, partly traditional
- attack: fast, sensitive
- warm, musical, brilliant sound