Shure A89LW-KIT kit de bonnette anti-vent pour micro VP89L
The Shure VP89L is a long shotgun microphone, that is perfectly suited for recording sound sources that are at a distance. As these recordings often take place out of doors, a proper protection against wind noise is vital. Especially at long-distance recordings, the sound level of wind can be dominant, so that recordings are quickly marred. Prevent this from happening with the Shure A89LW-KIT.
This kit really should be a mandatory accessory for anyone working professionally with the VP89L. The set consists of a grip with suspension, a blimp that completely envelops the microphone and a deadcat windscreen of synthetic fur. These items ensure that handling noise as well as wind noise are reduced to a minimum. The maximum wind dampening equals 38 dB. This kit that has been produced in collaboration with Rycote, is very well suited for ENG activities.
Poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 2,0 kg
- professional windscreen kit
- can be used with Shure VP89L shotgun microphone
- kit components: grip with suspension, blimp and deadcat
- material deadcat: synthetic fur
- dampening wind noise: maximum 38 dB
- including 3/8 to 5/8 screw thread adapter