Ayra DMX Tester testeur DMX
The practical DMX tester by Ayra is an essential tool for any travelling light jockey. If the lights in your DMX network aren't functioning properly or aren't responding to your DMX commands, simply plug this tester into your cable and see immediately if a DMX signal is detected. If so, a red LED will light up. If data is being transferred over the network, a green LED will flash.
DMX tester applications
This DMX tester is ideal for troubleshooting, or as DMX terminator. Leave it in connected as the last unit in a DMX network and use it elsewhere when necessary. The device features an XLR connector with resistors and LEDs. the rear is closed off neatly with epoxy. Lastly, the LEDs are just bright enough to see clearly in a dark or dimly-lit environment.
Poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 34 gr
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 13,0 x 2,0 x 9,0 cm
- DMX tester and terminator in one
- green LED indicator when data is being transferred
- red LED indicator for detected DMX signal
- mounted in a standard 3-pin XLR housing, epoxy finish on rear
- housing colour: black
- impedance: 110 ohm
- equipped with embossed marking for quick recognition
- to prevent or solve disruptions in your DMX line