General Electric lampe 12V/100W par56 4545 terminal
This General Electric 24768 PAR 56 lamp has a GX16D screw base, a wattage of 100 watts at a voltage of 12 volts, and a life span of approximately 100 hours. General Electric lamps offer better quality and last longer than OEM lamps, even under the most demanding circumstances.
Remarques et conseils sur ce produit
- A lamp's estimated lifespan is based on use under ideal circumstances. As such, we cannot extend a warranty for a lamp's lifespan. We will, however, guarantee that it's working upon arrival.
- The product image may differ slightly from the actual product. We therefore recommend that you carefully read the specifications.
- If you choose to use PARs as basic lighting, you have various options to choose from. You can choose a Raylight reflector with an A1/244 lamp (500 watts, very white, fast and bright light, narrow light beam compared to NSP), or a full-glass/pressed-glass lamp. Full-glass lamps are available with different types of light beams. The abbreviations are explained below.
- VNSP: Very Narrow Spot. This is the most narrow light beam available, which is mostly used for effects lighting (the well-known pin spotlight and the Aircraft lamp, for instance).
- NSP: Narrow Spot. This narrow beam is ideal for clubs and discotheques, where it's irrelevant whether the entire room is lit.
- MFL: Medium Flood. This is a rather wide beam (between NSP and WFL). It's the most popular lamp and can be used for effects lighting but also lights a large part of the room.
- WFL: Wide Flood. This is the widest light beam available (mainly used to light large surfaces).
Le poids et les dimensions sont indiqués avec l'emballage inclus
- Poids (emballage inclus) 600 gr
- Dimensions (emballage inclus) 15,0 x 16,0 x 16,0 cm
- douille: GX16D
- durée de vie: 100 heures
- puissance: 100 W
- alimentation: 12 V
- dispersion: Wide Flood (WFL)